25 September 2026

Fall Pearl Painting - Squirrel & Fox Set

 Hello crafting friends.  Since I enjoyed the pearl painting suncatchers, I decided to try out the canvas pearl painting option, and it was just as fun  :-)




I think they're both super cute but I must admit that I'm disappointed with the colours of the beads, especially the ones for the Squirrel.  I purchased these as a set, thinking that their colours would match, but as you can see, the pumpkins on the Fox look much better than the ones on the Squirrel canvas.  I'm also disappointed at the colours the manufacturer chose for the Squirrel.  It doesn't really stand out, does it?

As I mentioned before, I'm going thru a learning curve of what brands I like and the ones I don't.  I love the design of these two, but not so much the colours of pearls they sent with them.  Since by next week, the Halloween decorations will go up, I'm going to leave these up on my wall for now, and maybe next year, I will try something different.

You're probably wondering what happened to my card making ~ I'm still making cards but I'm having fun on these new hobbies of mine too :-)

Thanks for stopping by.  I'll chat to you again soon and share a new project.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.