30 September 2026

Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round ~ T, U is for ...

  Hello and welcome to this month's challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round.
Our challenge this month is T, U is for ...


T is for ... Tennenbaum, Three Kings, Tinsel, Toys
U is for ... Under the Tree, Ugly Sweater, Up on the Rooftop

I made two cards for this challenge.

Card no. 1 - T is for Tennenbaum


Stitch Pattern - Stitch & Do Kit No. 207
Trees - Hearty Crafts 3D Toppers - X-mas Trees


I love the layers on the Hearty Crafts 3D toppers. I adhered each layer to each other using 1 mm foam squares.


Dies used on inside of the card:
Cottage Cutz - Merry Christmas
Marianne Design - Forest Trees

* * *
Card no. 2 - U is for Ugly Sweaters


I used a file from Silhouette to create the base of the card.  The cute sweaters were made using the Cottage Cutz die set called Ugly but Cute Sweaters.  I added a few shiny dots/circle stickers from a Hobbyjournaal's Shiny Details in Silver sheet.



I used a Wink of Stella pen to add a little sparkle to the words.



I resized this card to be 9" x 4" and it fits perfectly into a business sized envelope.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  Now it's your turn to make a Christmas project and join in the fun.  You have till the end of the month to link your project to our blog at  Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round.

Hugs,



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.