09 September 2026

Crafty Gals Corner #280 ~ Anything Goes w/twist - Fall Foliage

     Hello crafting friends and welcome to our monthly challenge
 

  In just a couple of weeks or so, Fall officially begins, so with that in mind, here is the theme for our challenge this month.

~ Anything Goes w/optional twist - Fall Foliage ~

Sometimes, I gather bits and pieces that are laying around on my desk and put them together to make a card.  This is such a card.  The problem with this is that I have no clue where the stitching pattern came from.  I also don't remember from which cutting sheet, this fox layered image came from.  So I apologise in advance, but I don't have too many details to give you on this card.





On the inside, I stamped the greeting using the Thankful for You stamp set from Cardz TV.  I added a couple of little Fall leaves to both sides of the sentiment for a little interest.  I punched these out using a punch from Recollections.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.  We would love to see you play along with us.   You have until noon, CST, on 13 October 2026, to link your project to

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. WOW this is just awesome and I love the 3D fox ... looks like he's ready to jump right off that card front! Beautifully done my friend!
    I too have been busy busy lately (thank goodness I've worked ahead on my DT stuff lol). You told me you've been dealing with some health issues ... hope that is all cleared up (hate to hear when my friends are dealing with such things). Your cards always inspire me and I promise to be better about coming to visit! Take care my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, as always, my friend. I'll link up my next project xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wat een mooie herfstkaart heb je gemaakt met dit schattige plaatje.
    Prachtig ook geborduurd en mooi patroon is het ook.

    Fijn weekend.

    Astrid xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your stitching is amazing on this darling card! What a lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.