Hello and welcome to this month's challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round.
Our challenge this month is R, S is for ...
R is for ... Reindeer, Rudolph, Ribbons
S is for ... Santa, Snowman, Stocking
I made two cards for this challenge.
Card no. 1 ~ R is for Robins
The card base is a file from Silhouette that I resized in order to fit the Robins image. For the decorations on the sides, I used the Christmas Holly Punch die from Marianne Design, and the Holly Leaves & Pine Branches die set from Lea'bilities.
This sweet image is from Hunkydory's Little Book of Robins
Card no. 2 ~ S is for Stocking
The front of the card was created by merging a few Silhouette files together to get the look I wanted.
To make the pop up on the inside, I used the Stocking Pop-up from Karen Burniston.
It's very cute. As you open and close the card, the stocking stuffers pop in and out of the stocking 😊
Thanks so much for stopping by today. Now it's your turn to make a Christmas project and join in the fun. You have till the end of the month to link your project to our blog at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round.









No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!
Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.