Hello everyone. I have another sympathy card to share with you today.
These are the materials I used to create this card:
Card base - card kit from The Netherlands
Rose - Cutting Sheet by Nel Van Veen
Butterflies - Marth Stewart Punch
Greeting - Mini Messages Stamps by CardzTV
Greeting mats - StampinUp! punches
Inside Sentiment - computer generated
Thank you so much for stopping by today. I hope to see you again next time.
Hugs,



Lena, it's absolutely beautiful! xoxo
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful card!! Love the gorgeous rose and the pretty card design!!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful day,
Hugs Gerda
Hi Lena! I've been playing catch-up on your blog, looking back at all I've missed. So many beautiful projects!! This card is so pretty. All your creations are! I especially was intrigued by the book nook. That is amazing!
ReplyDeleteAmazing and I like all little details added ♥
ReplyDeleteOMG ... I gasp when I saw this card . . . GORGEOUS and purple is my FAVORITE color.
ReplyDelete