31 July 2026

Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round ~ P, Q is for ...

 Hello and welcome to this month's challenge at Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round.
Our challenge this month is G, H is for ...




P is for ... Pinecone, Presents, Peppermint
Q is for ... Quilt (sorry, I could not find anymore for Q but look below at my second card😀)

Card no. 1 - P is for Penguins


I love the idea of these cuties having a snowball fight. What a fun way to spend time at Christmas!


I used the following to create this scene:

Festive Friends Delightful Die Cuts Pad - Hunkydory - penguins, igloo, snowballs
Winter Wonderland Paper Pad - The Paper Studio - snowflake background
Silhouette - snowy tree, snow banks


I created the Merry Christmas greeting die cut using the Silhouette.
Snowflakes are from the same die cuts pad as the rest of the images.

* * *
Card no. 2 - Q is a for Quaint Village


It's hard to find a Christmas word beginning with the letter "Q", so this might be a bit of a stretch, but what do you all think?  It works, right?  It reminds me of all those quaint little villages you see on Christmas movies. The various layers of this card base were pulled from various designs from different Silhouette files.


The village is from Hearty Crafts 3D Toppers - Winter Villages collection.
The trees were cut using a die from Cottage Cutz called Fir Trees.


On this card, I used the 2mm foam squares, from Hunkydory, to adhered each layer to each other.  It looks beautiful, but it does add quite a bit of bulk to the card. I will either hand deliver it or mail it locally.


The Merry Christmas greeting was cut using the Silhouette. The tree was cut with the same die I used to cut the trees for the front of the card.  I used a white Gelly Roll pen to add the "snow".

Thanks so much for stopping by.  Now it's your turn to make a Christmas project,  and to come play along with us.  You have till the end of the month to link your project to our blog at  Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round.

Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.