25 July 2026

Sympathy Card

 Hello everyone. I have a Sympathy card to share with you today.
I made this card to send to a friend whose hubby passed away recently.



This card was put together using a very old card kit from The Netherlands, so I don't have information on the dies used.  In addition to the bits and pieces that came in the kit, I used the Mini Labels stamps from Marianne Design to stamp the sentiment.  The decoupage flower is from a cutting sheet by Nel van Veen.  I didn't photograph the inside of the card, because I had already written my message when I realised that I had not taken a pic. It is very simple though - just a white mat to write my personal message.

I always struggle with this type of card.  I always feel that I can't find the right words to express the sadness I feel for my friend, especially when they are so far away and there is nothing I can do to help, you know?  Do some of you also feel the same way or is it just me?  

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.