03 June 2015

Summer Fun at Crafty Gals Corner ~ Challenge # 22

Hi bloggie friends.  Welcome back to my blog.


It's Wednesday and that means that we have a new challenge for you at Crafty Gals Corner.  Our challenge this week is all about Summer Fun.  After the awful winter we had, I think that we are all ready for some summer fun.  I know I can't wait to hit the beach.  I'm one of those people that could quite happily make a career out of beach bumbing :-)


Our sponsor this week is Eureka Stamps.
The prize is 3 digital images.

For my project this week, I used of Eureka Stamps digital images called "Legend of the Sand Dollar".
When I saw this image, I knew that my project this week would be a scrapbook page.  Two years ago, we went to the Bahamas for our summer vacation and my son found a real live sand dollar while sitting at the seashore.


Supplies used to make this scrapbook page:
Background DP ~ Paper Boutique by Jane Shasky
Sand Dollars ~ Cottage Cutz Dies 
Seashore Title ~ Miss Kate Cuttables - cut using Silhouette
Beach Grass ~ ioDies
Burlap Flowers ~ Recollections
Burlap Rectangle and Crab Charm ~ from my stash
Journaling ~ Typed on computer and printed on vellum

Now remember that you have till noon, CST on Tuesday, 9 June 2015, to play along with us.  All you have to do is link your creation to our challenge # 22.

I will be back later on today to share a card with you that I made for my little granddaughter who is one year old today :-)

Till then,
Enjoy your day.

Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. OMG Lena Your LO is gorgeous WOW!!! Love your Bahama's photo and your story share is so heart warming....tooo cool about your son finding a live Sand Dollar and I didn't even know there
    was a Sand Dollar Legend. so thanks for me leaning something new today. Love the way you
    scrap. YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout, Lena! I'm so impressed! I have a gazillion (and then some) photos that need to be scrapped, but it will never happen! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful layout. Love all the elements you've used to go with the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a very nice scrapbook page.
    You did a wonderfull job!!

    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.