06 June 2015

Summer Colours at HIMCR ~ Challenge #202

Happy Saturday all!


The challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room this week, is to make a project using summer colours! I love using bright and sunny colours so this challenge is just perfect for me.  How about you?


Our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.
The prize is a $12 gift certificate to their store.

I used a digital stamp from Sami Stamps called Poppies Bunch. This image brought back many happy childhood memories for me.  My cousin and I used to play in a field nearby my home that was full of poppies. I still remember how pretty it was.  I don't get to see too many poppy fields anymore.
Anyway, now onto my card ...



Supplies used to make this card:

Card Base ~ Recollections (6.5" x 5") - White
Yellow and White Cardstock ~ Recollections
Red DP ~ Scraps Drawer - sorry, no info
Poppy Image ~ Sami Stamps - Poppies Bunch
Thank You Die ~ Memory Box
 Butterflies ~ MS punch
Ribbon ~ SU!
Copic Markers were used to colour the image

Are you ready to join in the fun?  You have till 2:00 am CST, on Saturday, 13 June 2015, to finish your project and to link it up to our challenge #202 at Hiding in My Craft Room.

My little granddaughter turned one on Wednesday.
I will be back tomorrow to share the card I made for her.
Till then,
Happy Crafting.

Hugs,


4 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful, Lena! I love the butterflies. They complete the card perfectly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so pretty. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the floral image and the die cut sentiment
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.
    That is a very nice "thank you"card.
    I love the flowers.
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.