25 April 2015

HIMCR Challenge # 197 ~ Any Holiday!

Welcome back to my blog, crafting friends!


Our challenge this week at Hiding in My Craft Room is to make a project with a holiday theme.  It can be any project and it can be any holiday!


Our sponsor this week is The Paper Shelter.
The prize is 2 digital images from the Paper Shelter, winner's choice!

When I saw this pre-coloured sweet image from the Paper Shelter called Tango, I knew exactly what I was going to make with it! And, no, it's not a card this time, it's a Christmas gift tag.  I have a friend who loves frou-frou drinks that have Vodka as the base ingredient!  I now have the perfect Christmas gift with the perfect Christmas gift tag for her.



Supplies used to make this tag:

Bottle tag ~ Silhouette Store - Design # 22152
Cardstocks ~ Recollections
Pre-coloured image ~ Tango - The Paper Shelter
Chalks were used to make the light "shine"
Mini Poinsettia ~ Petaloo Darjeeling Collection
Ribbon ~ Michaels

I hope you enjoyed my tag and that it will inspire you to make a project, with a holiday theme, that you will link to our challenge # 197 at Hiding in My Craft Room.
You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 2 May 2015.

Thank you for stopping by today and for all the very encouraging comments :-)

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs, 

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous!!! I love that tango girll!!!! Have a great day,
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lena,
    I love this tag! What a cute image and hysterical sentiment! I love how you made the light pole "shine "too!
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a gorgeous bottle tag Lena I like the image and the bow
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, Lena! I love the image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, that sentiment is PRICELESS! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is a very nice tag.
    It looks like the light is realy shining.

    Marian

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.