29 April 2015

Crafty Gals Corner Challenge # 17 ~ Stripes and/or Polka Dots

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog.


Our challenge this week at Crafty Gals Corner is to make a project that involves stripes and/or polka dots.  Isn't that fun?


Our sponsors this week is Bugaboo Stamps.
The prize for one lucky participant is 7 digital images!

I love using stripes on my projects almost as much as I love using polka dots, so I decided to use both on my card :-)



I used this fun image from Bugaboo Stamps. They have so many wonderful images, that it was tough to choose only one, but when I saw this image, I had a very special friend's birthday in mind!

Supplies used to make this card:

Image ~ Bugaboo Stamps - Friends don't let Friends Wine Alone (2)
Card Base ~ Recollections 6.5" x 5" - White
Card Fold ~ Landscape Easel Card - Silhouette Design # 42699
Pink Card Stock ~ Bazzill
DP ~ Both Polka Dot & Stripes are from DCWV - Girlhood Stack
Copics were used to colour the image
Gold Accents ~ Gelly Roll Pen - Metallic Collection
Ribbon & Gems ~ my stash
Sentiment ~ Fiskars Stamp Set - Aged to Perfection

Thank you for stopping by today.  I hope that I've inspired you to make your own project so that you can play along with us.  You have till noon on Tuesday, 5 May 2015 to link your project to our challenge # 17 at Crafty Gals Corner.  For more inspiration, take a few moments and go see what my DT sisters came up with for you this week.  You won't be disappointed, I promise! :-)

Till next time,
Crafty Hugs.





5 comments:

  1. Fabulous Lena, great design and so much fun, love it!
    hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahah - this is so funny. Love the bright polka dots you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I love the colors you've used and the fold! Fabulous job my friend!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.