Hello everyone. I have a hobby dots card to share with you today.
These cards always take a bit of time to make, but I love all the sparkle on the finished product.
This card was made using a Dot & Do Kit by Amy Spring, from Couture Creations.
Here is a close up. I wish I could capture all the sparkle on a photo but just can't. Every single element is a mirror sticker, so I'm sure you can imagine how beautiful it is.
I wanted to do something special on the inside, so I replicated the corners with left over mirror stickers/hobby dots. I used a wood stamp from Hero Arts called Special Birthday to stamp the sentiment in VersaFine Black Onyx ink.
Thanks so much for stopping by. I do appreciate your visits.
Hugs,




Wow! Lena, it's stunning! xoxo
ReplyDeleteA beautifully created post with lovely a design to view x
ReplyDelete