Hello everyone. I hadn't stitched a card in a while so looking thru my layered images I found this one that I thought would be perfect for my uncle. Then it was just a matter of looking for a stitch pattern that I liked.
The brown variegated thread on this pic looks a lot more burgundy than brown, but on the card, it does look like various shades of brown which obviously matched better with the pic. The different layers of the image, 4 in total, are adhered together with foam squares.
Since I'm mailing this card overseas, I kept the inside pretty simple. I used the Happy B'day w/Shadow die set from Kat Scrappiness to make the greeting.
That's all for today folks. I'll be back soon with another card to share with you.
Hugs,



Lena, you know I love your stitched cards and this is no exception xoxo
ReplyDelete