02 May 2015

HIMCR01NSD Challenge ~ Scrapbook Page

Good morning everyone and Happy National Scrapbooking Day!  We are celebrating this occasion at Hiding in My Craft Room by providing you with a project every hour, on the hour till 2:00 pm CST! That's right, there will be 5 projects in total and I hope that you will join in the fun!  We have various sponsors and fun prizes for you.

So let's get this party started :-)

Our first challenge for you today is to make a scrapbook page.  It can be a one page or a double page layout and it can be about anything you want. 


Our Sponsor for this challenge ~ Hiding in My Craft Room
Prize ~ TBA

My project for this challenge:




I made this double page layout of my son's high school graduation last year.  Yes, I know I'm running a little behind.  Actually I'm running VERY behind, something like 6 years!  I somehow never seem to find time to scrapbook, but when I do, I'm reminded of how much I enjoy it!  I really need to put some time aside and get on with it :-)
Here is the list of supplies I used:

Maroon Cardstock ~ Recollections
DP ~ Moxxie
Corner Punch ~ EK Success
Various embellishments and stickers from my stash.

You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 9 May 2015, to make your scrapbook layout and to link it up to our challenge.  I hope you will join in the fun at Hiding in My Craft Room NSD Challenge #1.

I will be back here in an hour with another fun challenge for you.

Till then, take a few moments and go visit the blogs of my DT sisters.  You will find loads of inspiration there :-)

Crafty Hugs,




2 comments:

  1. Like the grad layout & photos. I'm behind also. I do have my daughter's high school grad done but last yr she graduated from college & I have not scrapbooked that yet.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.