I just wanted to post this small note to apologise for not visiting your blogs or leaving bloggie love for you. There is a good reason for it, although not a very pleasant one. I've been struggling with health issues this last week, with a possible pulmonary embolism. I've been in and out of the ER and unfortunately, none of the tests and scans I've done are very conclusive due to the fact that I have scars on my lungs because I had pneumonia and pleuralsy when I was a teen. So now I'm back at home, on blood thinners and praying that if it is a clot, that it will dissolve soon without any further complications.
I'm going to try to catch up on all my commenting but if I miss some, please forgive me.
Hugs to you all, bloggie friends.


Sending you get well wishes, Lena. You health and family comes first. {hugs}
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear of your health issues Lena, for goodness sake don't worry about us out here in blogland, you get yourself right and look after yourself, I wish you all the best and hope you'll soon be back to full health.
ReplyDeleteSending extra hugs, Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design