Happy Saturday all!
Ready for another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room?
This week's challenge ~ Super Scraps Saturday.
Make a project of your choice by using up some of your scraps :-)
Sponsor this week ~ Pumpkin Spice
Prize ~ TBA
My card ...
I had a lot of fun weaving my basket :-)
Added a little genuine Easter grass to make it more authentic :-)
I made this half basket mat so that I would have place to write my message and sign my name.
I'm thinking that this card will probably go to hubby :-)
Supplies used to make this card ...
Cardstocks - Bazzill
DP - DCWV - Girlhood Stack
Easter Basket Card Cut file - DigiPlayground
Ribbon, Flowers, Gems, Easter Grass - My Stash
Greeting - Cardz TV - Happy Days
Now it's your turn, so get out some of those scraps, make a project, and link it to our challenge # 191 at Hiding in My Craft Room by 2:00 am CST, on Saturday, 21 March 2015. Remember, that you will also stand a chance to win a prize from our wonderful sponsor, Pumpkin Spice.
Can't wait to see all your wonderful creations.
Till next time,
Happy Crafting.






This is adorable and I love the weaved basket!
ReplyDeleteWhat a bright and adorable Easter design!! Super cute!
ReplyDeletethis is fabulous Lena, love the basket!
ReplyDeletehugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design
I love your basket of eggs Lena, its gorgeous
ReplyDeleteKevin xx
What a nice basket
ReplyDeleteGreat card.
Hugs Marian
Marian’s creaties