28 February 2015

Hiding in My Craft Room Challenge #189 - Any Holiday!

Hi everyone.


 It's Saturday, so time for another challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.
This will be our challenge #189 ~ Any Holiday!


Our sponsor this week is Sami Stamps.
The prize is a $12 gift certificate to their webstore


Here is the card I made using this very cute image from Sami Stamps.  It's called "Frosty Love" :-)
For the background, I was inspired by Gina from GinaK Designs to come up with this background.  It's all made up of 1/2" strips of scraps.  Great way to use your scraps stash :-)  I think it came out very cute and festive with the colours I chose so I didn't want to add any embellishments other than the sentiment, which is a stamp from the Cardz TV Happy Days stamp set.

I used the same strips of paper for the inside and added two little hearts for good measure :-)
The stamped sentiment is from Great Impressions Stamps.

I do hope you join us in this fun challenge.  It's a great way to get a start on your holiday cards.  Remember that it can be any holiday.  You have till 2:00 am CST on Saturday, 7 March 2015, to make your project and link it our challenge at Hiding in My Craft Room.

Thank you for stopping by and for all the bloggie love.


2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Lena, I like the snowman and the backing paper
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice card.
    i like the combination of the papers.
    If you go on like thisyou are in time for x mas the comming year
    Haha
    Hugs Marian
    Marian’s creaties

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.