20 February 2015

Blog Hop Winner :-)

Hi everyone.  Thank you so much for joining me on the Hiding in My Craft Room
 Valentine's Day Blog Hop.
As promised, I used Brian.son to pick a winner and she is ....

Sammi
 from Sammibug's Scrapshack

Congratulations!!!
Thank you for playing along and for becoming my
 newest follower :-)
Please email me at lenfon@msn.com with your details, within the next week,
and I will get the goodies in the mail to you.
Here is the pic of the candy you won ...


I can't wait to see the wonderful creations you'll make :-)

Till next time,
Happy Crafting



1 comment:

Thank you for visiting my blog and for leaving me some bloggie love!

Please note that this is a public blog. If you leave a comment on any post, you do so in the knowledge that your name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog. More about the Data Protection Privacy can be found on the side bar.